November 7, 2019
If you’re among the countless individuals who have been searching for a way to turn back the visible hands of time without resorting to surgery, Exilis Ultra may be just what you’ve been looking for. Here at Invigor8 of Rochester, we’re proud to be known as one of the region’s most trusted providers of this increasingly popular and 100% non-invasive anti-aging procedure. Exilis Ultra 360™ is the first and only technology of its kind to simultaneously combine safe ultrasound waves with radio frequency, to increase the firmness of loose, sagging skin and help restore a more youthful appearance.
Since its introduction Exilis Ultra has already become one of the most sought after ways to help restore firmer, more youthful looking skin with none of the risks commonly associated with cosmetic surgery. Here are just a few of the reasons why it’s become the go-to for so many others in the Western NY area.
- 100% safe, non-invasive procedure that increases the skin’s firmness and elasticity
- Utilizes controlled heat and cooling to deliver energy to various tissue depths
- Skin temperature is carefully monitored and controlled to ensure complete safety
- Pre-juvenation technology for results with no needles, anesthesia or downtime
- Exilis Ultra can help tighten skin on the face and throughout the entire body
- Invigor8 offers a comfortable setting to make your procedure easy and enjoyable
Learn More About the Anti-aging Benefits of Exilis 360 Ultra™
If you’re in the Rochester NY area and interested in discovering how others have benefited from their Exilis Ultra sessions, or to schedule time to meet with one of our physicians and discuss your goals, we invite you to get in touch and see what sets both our clinic and staff apart. Be sure to read more about the other anti-aging services we offer for those looking to increase confidence by addressing stubborn physical concerns.
Invigor8 is located at 65 Monroe Avenue in Pittsford, NY and proudly serves patients throughout Rochester and all of Western NY. To speak with a member of our staff or schedule an appointment, give us a call at 585-310-7256 or email Invigor8 through our contact page.